Log in or create an account to create a wishlistSign in / Register
Streamliner 400 Blouson Man Black
Specially designed to commemorate Guy Martin’s momentous 2016 land speed ... Read more
Specially designed to commemorate Guy Martin’s momentous 2016 land speed record attempt, the Streamliner 400 motorcycle jacket takes its name from the Triumph Infor Rocket Streamliner bike and 400mph target speed. Constructed from robust Belstaff antique 8 oz. waxed cotton with D30 T5 EVO X Range CE removable protectors, the jacket meets European and technical standards for safety. Well-suited to wear in all conditions, the Streamliner comprises a seam-sealed membrane and quilted lining with 60gr padding on the sleeves. Additionally, we’ve added a detachable 150gr Micro-Valtherm padding for body protection and a pocket for supplementary armour. Offering unparalleled comfort, the Streamline 400 features quilted reinforcements on the shoulders and elbows, metal breathers under the arm and an adjustable neck strap. It has a non-fixed liner printed in our shadow check, a darker toned version of the Belstaff heritage check and a waterproof membrane.
Zip & snap button fastening
• 2 outer patch pockets
• 2 zipped jet pockets
• 1 inner zip pocket
• Pocket for additional armour
• Protectors meet the requirements of European directive 89/686/CEE and of CE Technical Standard EN1621-1:2012
• CE removable soft protectors on shoulders and elbows
• Detachable quilted lining with 150 gr Micro-Valtherm padding on body
• Cotton check lining on body and inside pockets
• Rubber-coated snap button
• Seam-sealed Miporex membrane
• Quilted lining with 60 gr padding on sleeves
• Cuff-adjusting gusset with snaps
• Metal air vents under arm
Style# 41020030C61T0102-1Read less
Standard: 3-7 working days - 15.00€
Express: 2-3 working days - 25.00€
Complimentary returns are offered on all online purchases within 14 days.
Contact customer services on (0044) 1787 884 054 for further assistance or connect instantly using our live chat service.