REGISTER or SIGN IN to save the items for more than 60 daysSign in / Register
Belstaff Returns Policy
We are currently experiencing some unexpected delays with our returns. We’re so sorry for this, but as soon as your return has been processed we will send you a refund confirmation email. Thank you for your patience. If you have any questions, please email our customer services team who will be happy to help.
All returned merchandise must retain all of its original packaging and security tags. We are unable to accept your goods back without the security tag. We do not accept worn, used, altered or damaged merchandise.
You must have the original commercial invoice that you received with your order.
It is not currently possible to return an online order to a Belstaff store.
HOW TO RETURN
There are several ways that you can ensure that your return reaches our warehouse:
1. Tick the appropriate reason for returns.
2. Carefully pack your returns including this commercial returns note.
3. Choose one of the two options below.
1. To arrange your free returns collection service, please contact local DHL service point and quote the airway bill on the pre-paid label. You can find their contact details here.
2. Attach the pre-printed returns label to the outside of the box and leave the parcel open for the driver to inspect. (If you’re missing a return label, just get in touch with us and we’ll quickly take care of getting one to you).
1. Find your nearest DHL drop off point here.
2. Attach the pre-printed returns label to the outside of the box. (Make sure to cover up or remove the original delivery barcode if you are using the original box.)
3. Drop your order off and keep your proof of return for peace of mind or in the event we need to reference it.
4. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact our dedicated customer service team who will be happy to help.
If you require any further assistance please get in touch.
|Phone||0203 086 8619|