BELSTAFF EXCHANGES & RETURNS POLICY
We hope that all our customers are happy with their recent purchase but on the rare occasion an item isn’t suitable, we offer complimentary returns on Belstaff.com purchases, with the option to return within 14 days of receipt for a full refund or exchange. Your Belstaff order will include a pre-paid returns label and the required returns documentation.
All returned product must retain all original packaging, shoe boxes and product tags. We are unable to accept items without attached tags or products that have been worn, used, altered or damaged. We are also unable to accept returns for customised products.
Refunds will be made to the original purchaser’s account. This includes sales taxes, but does not include delivery charges. Please note that refunds can take up to 7-10 working days to appear in your account, depending on your card issuer.
Please use only our approved returns services that we have detailed below. Belstaff is not liable for any goods returned by an alternative carrier.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team. You can contact us at:
Telephone: 0800 211 8162
EXCHANGES & RETURNS PROCEDURE
We currently offer complimentary exchanges and returns on Belstaff online purchases within 14 days of receipt. Please follow the steps below to ensure your exchange or refund is issued in a timely manner.
Belstaff offers complimentary exchanges on online purchases within 14 days of receipt. Please note, at present we only currently offer exchanges for an alternative size, not an alternative product. Additionally, we are unable to process online exchanges in a Belstaff retail store.
If you have a Belstaff online account, log into your account here and select ‘my orders’. You will then be able to make an exchange request. If you don’t have a registered Belstaff account and you checked out as a guest, please follow the below steps:
1. Click here and enter the order number and e-mail address used to place the order in the ‘check your order status’ section.
2. Select the item to exchange and enter the reason and the new size.
3. A new order number will then be generated for your replacement item. Please note - your new item will not be sent until your unwanted item has arrived back with our returns team.
4. Finally - you’ll need to arrange your free return. We’ve made it as easy as possible – Please follow the instructions provided in the returns section below.
Belstaff offers complimentary returns on online purchases within 14 days. Once we receive your return, our returns team will process your request and we will contact you via email to confirm your return and refund. We aim to process your return within 72 hours – sooner if possible – but please allow up to 7 working days during sale periods.
To help process your return in a timely manner please ensure that the returns label and completed documentation is included with your order. Without this information our returns team may take longer to issue your refund or process your exchange.
DHL UK COLLECTION
For your return to be collected you’ll have to book your free returns collection online or over the phone. We’ve made it as easy as possible – simply follow these steps:
1. To book your collection online click here.
2. Enter your 10 digit DHL waybill number. This is located under the barcode of your printed returns label.
3. Select a convenient date and time for your collection. To make things easier, the pickup location can be different to the address you originally used for your order.
4. Attach the pre-printed returns label to the outside of the box and leave your return open for the driver to inspect. (If you’re missing a return label, just get in touch with us and we’ll take care of it).
To book over the phone, simply call DHL on +44 (0)844 248 0844 or visit dhl.com to find the telephone number of your nearest DHL branch and follow the provided instructions. Remember to quote our logistics partner Belstaff / ILG with account no: 421554849.
DHL DROP OFF (UK ONLY)
You can also drop your order off at your nearest DHL Service Point which can be located here.
1. When dropping off your return you will need to quote our logistics partner Belstaff / ILG with account no: 421554849
2. Attach the pre-printed returns label to the outside of the box. (You will need to cover up or remove the original delivery barcode if you are using the original box.)
3. Drop your order off and keep your proof of return. This will give you peace of mind, and we may need to reference it.
DHL INTERNATIONAL COLLECTION
1. Contact our customer service team via firstname.lastname@example.org or (0044) 203 086 8619 and we will be happy to arrange a collection for you.
2. Alternatively you can book a collection directly with DHL, by calling +44 (0)844 248 0844 or by visiting dhl.com to find the telephone number of your nearest DHL branch. Remember to follow the provided instructions and quote our logistics partner Belstaff / ILG with account no: 966455902
3. Attach the pre-printed returns label to the outside of the box and leave the parcel open for the driver to inspect. (If you’re missing a return label, just get in touch with us and we’ll take care of it).
Your order can be returned to your nearest Belstaff retail store within 14 days of receipt for a full refund. To help process your return, our store staff will require the returns documentation included with your order. Your nearest Belstaff retail store can be located here