REGISTER or SIGN IN to save the items for more than 60 daysSign in / Register
BELSTAFF RETURNS & EXCHANGES POLICY
If an item doesn’t fit, you have 14 days to exchange it for a more suitable size free of charge. However, all exchanges are subject to stock availability and our returns policy. Our step-by-step guide on how to exchange your item is included below, but remember to specify which size you require when requesting an exchange.Once your item is with us, we will inspect it and again, if everything is in order, we will send you confirmation as soon as your new item is on its way to you. We are unable to exchange an item for an alternative colour or style, so in that case, we suggest you return your purchase with a refund request and place a new order for your preferred item. Please also note that any items purchased can be reserved for an exchange of size only once. Any unwanted items received by exchange will need to be returned for a refund. We are unable to process exchanges which are not reserved online or after collection has been arranged.
HOW TO EXCHANGE
If you’re an online customer with a registered account, log into the ‘my account’ section online here and select ‘my orders’. You will then be able to make your return or exchange request.If you don’t have a registered account and you checked out as a guest, that’s no problem: 1.Go to 'My Account' here and enter the order number and e-mail address used to place the order in the ‘check your order status’ section.
2.Select the item to return or exchange and enter the reason (selecting the exchange size where applicable).
3.A new order number will be generated - Your new item will not be sent out until your unwanted item has arrived back with us at our warehouse.
4.Next you’ll have to arrange your free returns. We’ve made it as easy as possible – simply follow the steps below.
RETURNSWe hope that all our customers are happy with their purchases but, on the rare occasions an item isn’t suitable, we offer complimentary returns on all Belstaff store and Belstaff.com purchases, with the option to return to either a Belstaff store or Belstaff.com within 14 days for a full refund.
All returned products must also retain all original packaging and product tags. We are unable to accept items without tags, or products that have been worn, used, altered or damaged. This means we are also unable to accept returns for customised products.
Don’t worry if you’re not able to get to a store, you can still ensure that your return reaches our warehouse safely. See below for a step-by-step guide on how to do this. Once your item is with us, we will inspect it and, if everything is in order, we will contact you via email to confirm your return and refund. We aim to process your returns within 72 hours – sooner if possible – but please allow up to 7 working days during sale periods.
All refunds will be made to the original purchaser’s account. This includes sales taxes, but does not include delivery charges. Please note that refunds can take up to 7-10 working days to appear in your account, depending on your card issuer.
HOW TO RETURN
1. You can also drop your order off at your nearest DHL point by quoting our logistics partner ILG account no: 966455902.
2. Attach the pre-printed returns label to the outside of the box. (You will need to cover up or remove the original delivery barcode if you are using the original box.).
3. Drop your order off and keep your proof of return. This will give you peace of mind, and we may need to reference it.
You’ll have to book your free returns collection online or over the phone. We’ve made it as easy as possible – simply follow these steps:
1. Contact our customer service team via
2. Alternatively you can book a collection directly with DHL, by calling +44 (0)844 248 0844 or visit dhl.com to find the telephone number of your nearest DHL branch and follow the instructions. Remember to quote our logistics partner ILG account no: 966455902.
3. Attach the pre-printed returns label to the outside of the box and leave the parcel open for the driver to inspect. (If you’re missing a return label, just get in touch with us and we’ll take care of it).
USEFUL INFORMATION YOU WON’T WANT TO SKIP:
• Where possible, sending all the items you wish to return from the same order in one parcel will help us process your return as quickly as possible.
• All the items should be returned new, unused and with all tags still attached. In addition, shoes should be returned in their original, undamaged shoebox. This is considered part of your purchase.
• Please use only our approved returns service via DHL Express. Belstaff is not liable for any goods returned by an alternative carrier.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our dedicated customer service team, who will be only too happy to help. You can contact us at:
|Telephone Number::||0049 0800 000 5108|